By David Fleet, Tomas Pajdla, Bernt Schiele, Tinne Tuytelaars
The seven-volume set comprising LNCS volumes 8689-8695 constitutes the refereed complaints of the thirteenth ecu convention on laptop imaginative and prescient, ECCV 2014, held in Zurich, Switzerland, in September 2014.
The 363 revised papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 1444 submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on monitoring and task popularity; acceptance; studying and inference; constitution from movement and have matching; computational images and low-level imaginative and prescient; imaginative and prescient; segmentation and saliency; context and 3D scenes; movement and 3D scene research; and poster sessions.
Read Online or Download Computer Vision – ECCV 2014: 13th European Conference, Zurich, Switzerland, September 6-12, 2014, Proceedings, Part IV PDF
Similar computer vision & pattern recognition books
This article offers finished assurance of equipment for the empirical evaluate of machine imaginative and prescient innovations. the sensible use of desktop imaginative and prescient calls for empirical assessment to make sure that the final method has a assured functionality. The paintings comprises articles that disguise the layout of experiments for assessment, diversity picture segmentation, the review of face acceptance and diffusion tools, picture matching utilizing correlation equipment, and the functionality of scientific snapshot processing algorithms.
Writer Joseph Ashley explains video astronomy's many advantages during this accomplished reference advisor for amateurs. Video astronomy deals a superb option to see gadgets in some distance larger element than is feasible via an eyepiece, and the power to take advantage of the trendy, entry-level video digital camera to photograph deep house gadgets is a superb improvement for city astronomers specifically, because it is helping evade the problem of sunshine toxins.
This e-book discusses effective prediction options for the present state of the art excessive potency Video Coding (HEVC) commonplace, concentrating on the compression of a variety of video indications, comparable to 3D video, gentle Fields and typical photos. The authors commence with a overview of the state of the art predictive coding tools and compression applied sciences for either 2nd and 3D multimedia contents, which gives a superb start line for brand spanking new researchers within the box of picture and video compression.
- Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention – MICCAI 2015: 18th International Conference Munich, Germany, October 5–9, 2015, Proceedings, Part I
- Guide to Biometric Reference Systems and Performance Evaluation
- Advances in Intelligent Information Processing: Tools and Applications (Statistical Science and Interdisciplinary Research, Vol. 2)
- Querying Moving Objects Detected by Sensor Networks
- Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis: 7th Iberian Conference, IbPRIA 2015, Santiago de Compostela, Spain, June 17-19, 2015, Proceedings
- Data Complexity in Pattern Recognition (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
Additional info for Computer Vision – ECCV 2014: 13th European Conference, Zurich, Switzerland, September 6-12, 2014, Proceedings, Part IV
26) Equation (26) becomes orthographic projection when t → ∞. Figure 4 shows that Schwarp outperforms all the other warps with a signiﬁcant margin. The errors increase linearly ﬁrst, and then quadratically, with increasing perspective. It is interesting to note that Schwarp models perspective better than the rational warps (DP-warp and NURBS-warp). R. Khan, D. Pizarro, and A. Bartoli 7 6 BS−warp TPS−warp Schwarp NURBS−warp DP−warp 5 4 50 120 45 110 2nd Derivative Error (%) Generalization Error (pixels) 8 1st Derivative Error (%) 12 40 35 30 25 20 15 10 3 2 4 6 8 Amount of deformation 10 5 100 90 80 70 60 50 40 2 4 6 8 Amount of deformation 10 2 4 6 8 Amount of deformation 10 Fig.
Springer, Heidelberg (2010) 6. : Monoslam: Real-time single camera slam. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 29(6), 1052–1067 (2007) 7. : Uniﬁed loop closing and recovery for real time monocular slam. In: Proc. British Machine Vision Conference, vol. 13, p. 136. Citeseer (2008) 8. : Generalised linear pose estimation. In: Proc. British Machine Vision Conference, pp. 1–10 (2007) 9. : Random sample consensus: a paradigm for model ﬁtting with applications to image analysis and automated cartography.
Globally optimal o(n) solution to the pnp problem for general camera models. In: Proc. British Machine Vision Conference, pp. 1–10 (2008) 22. : Theia Multiview Geometry Library: Tutorial & Reference. edu/~ cmsweeney/theia 23. : A multi-camera 6-dof pose tracker. In: Proc. International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, pp. 296–297. IEEE (2004) 24. : The graph slam algorithm with applications to largescale mapping of urban structures. The International Journal of Robotics Research 25(5-6), 403–429 (2006) 25.
Computer Vision – ECCV 2014: 13th European Conference, Zurich, Switzerland, September 6-12, 2014, Proceedings, Part IV by David Fleet, Tomas Pajdla, Bernt Schiele, Tinne Tuytelaars