By Andrea Natale, Antonio Raviele
This concise textual content offers top practices for all elements of atrial traumatic inflammation ablation as defined within the re-creation of the VeniceChart overseas Consensus record, that is offered at the side of the biannual Venice Arrhythmias convention. as well as discussing the newest in a-fib ablation study, this 2011 replace covers all of the key parts of remedy and sufferer administration, together with:
• options and technologies
• Procedural endpoints
• sufferer administration pre-, peri- and post-ablation
• Prevention and remedy of complications
• Definition of luck and long term results
With contributions from the world’s well-known idea leaders during this box, this booklet is a hugely necessary resource of data not just for experts in electrophysiology, but in addition for common cardiologists, fellows in cardiology and others drawn to this dynamic and more and more very important topic.
Read Online or Download Atrial Fibrillation Ablation, 2011 Update: The State of the Art Based on the VeniceChart International Consensus Document PDF
Similar cardiovascular books
Pathology of surprising Cardiac demise presents a complete evaluation of cardiovascular issues. whereas unexpected cardiac dying may well basically be visible as an arrhythmogenic occasion, this truly represents the minority of circumstances. For the overwhelming majority, there's an underlying anatomic ailment of the cardiovascular approach accountable for the last word hemodynamic cave in often called surprising cardiac dying.
The extension of traditional M-mode to two-dimensional echocardiography has been an incredible develop for the review and administration of cardiac ailment. Their mixed use is perfect for a complete research of anatomy and constitution functionality and hence top serving the sufferer. This ebook seriously examines the validity of the purposes of those extremely sound options in universal cardiac issues.
This particular publication can assist psychiatrists to appreciate greater the dangers of cardiovascular affliction and cardiologists to understand attainable pathophysiological hyperlinks with psychiatric conditions. It describes the typical psychiatric stipulations, their key positive factors and the way they could effect heart problems, results, and caliber of lifestyles.
The medical Cardiac Electrophysiology instruction manual is a succinct presentation of the entire sensible details that's had to comprehend the subtleties of cardiac electrophysiology and the administration of arrhythmias. a spotlight at the find out how to find out about the methods used to spot, diagnose, and deal with a huge variety of cardiac rhythm problems.
- Effects of Exercise on Hypertension: From Cells to Physiological Systems
- Alpha Fetoprotein - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Cardiac Imaging
- Atrial Fibrillation (Fundamental and Clinical Cardiology)
Extra info for Atrial Fibrillation Ablation, 2011 Update: The State of the Art Based on the VeniceChart International Consensus Document
6 (b1)). Finally, also fascicles located at the level of the fossa ovalis or at the level of the CS os may serve as accessory interatrial pathways . ” It lies between the inferior margin of the LIPV and the annulus of the MV. Its endocardial surface may contain pits and furrows (open arrow), while its epicardial surface is traversed by the CS or its continuity with the GCV. (b) This histologic section of a mitral isthmus shows the fibrous endocardial lining (stained green). Boxes 1 and 2 are enlarged: (b1) shows the CS/GCV with its own muscular sleeve (blue arrow heads) and muscular continuity with the left atrial wall (black arrows); (b2) shows a pit (open arrow) in the isthmus that entraps a catheter tip.
Goya M, Ouyang F, Ernst S, Volkmer M, Antz M, Kuck KH: Electroanatomic mapping and catheter ablation of breakthroughs from the right atrium to the superior vena cava in patients with atrial fibrillation. Circulation 2002; 106:1317–1320. 37. Muto M, Yamada T, Murakami Y, et al. Electrophysiologic characteristics and outcome of segmental ostial superior vena cava isolation in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation initiated by superior vena cava ectopy: comparison with pulmonary vein isolation.
57. 58. 59. 19 embolism, and assessment by transesophageal echocardiography. Cardiovasc Pathol 2000; 9:95–101. Kim DT, Lai AC, Hwang C, et al. The ligament of Marshall: a structural analysis in human hearts with implications for atrial arrhythmias. J Am Coll Cardiol 2000; 36:1324–1327. Cabrera JA, Ho SY, Climent V, Sanchez-Quintana. The architecture of the left lateral atrial wall: A particular anatomic region with implications for ablation of atrial fibrillation. Eur Heart J 2008; 29:356–362. Busquet J, Fontan F, Anderson RH, Ho SY, Davies MJ.
Atrial Fibrillation Ablation, 2011 Update: The State of the Art Based on the VeniceChart International Consensus Document by Andrea Natale, Antonio Raviele